Corridor Cleaning Services Montreal
Are you looking for professional Corridor cleaning services in Montreal, Laval, and Longueuil? In fact, At Menage Total, we have professional cleaning staff to maintain the cleanliness of your corridors. Not to mention, the importance of corridors its importance as they are infrequent use afterall. Not only but also, the corridors expose more germs, dust, and stains than any other area. Menage Total Corridor cleaning services are the best cleaningservice for the cleaning needs of your variety of corridors.
- Floor corridor cleaning is done once a day on the guest traffic and occupancy.
- Sweep the corridor from corner to corner with a brush.
- Dust and skirting with a duster.
- Mop the floor.
- Clean the corridor completely.
- Corridors with carpet vacuumed.
- Corners and edges of the carpet are cleaned with the vacuum cleaner.
- Carpet shampooing done during the offseason.
- Dust and clean light fittings, a
- Defected light bulbs replaced.
- Air supply vents and sprinklers dusted and checked for proper function.
- If any fingerprint found on the corridor wall cleaned properly.
- As a final step, our expert cleaning staff clean the front and back of the emergency exit.
- All corridors have to be spotlessly clean.
Not to mention, Menage Total has experts with a lot of experience that are able to inspect your corridor area to determine the nature of its problem and provide it with the best and suitable cleaning service solution. Corridor cleaning includes extensive tasks of dust removal, carpets soiled with dirt, spilled liquids, stains, and many more. Menage Total cleaning staff leave your corridor area in a presentable manner and smelling like fresh. Montreal professional corridor cleaners ensure to provide you high-quality cleaning for your corridor with 100% satisfaction so, you can get longer and more substantial use out of your area.
Kindly contact us via e-mail or telephone to inquire about our services in detail. In fact, the service is affordable and cost-effective and budget-friendly comparatively overall.