Commercial window cleaning is a specialist cleaning service that we provide throughout the Montreal. Either as a stand alone service or as part of a contract clean or builders clean to commercial or public premises.
All of operatives and those of our service partners are qualified to operate cradles, IPAF, IRATA and PASMA certified.
What to expect
our cleaning operatives will wear a uniform and a security badge at all times whilst on site, to ensure they are easily identifiable as a member of the cleaning team.
- All window cleaning staff are CRB check.
- All window cleaning staff are trained in Health & Safety and aspects of Customer Care pertaining to their job.
- Windows Cleaning Service Montreal are Canada’s No 1 window cleaning contractor offering all methods of access and window cleaning. We guarantee to provide you with a cost effective window cleaning solution which fully meets with your window cleaning requirements.
If you’re looking for an experienced commercial and high rise window cleaning company, we have a long history and many years of experience in commercial window cleaning, as this was the first service provided by family-owned company over 20 years ago! People’s opinion of your business can be greatly enhanced by a regular, quality window cleaning service. The quality of window cleaning is an obvious first sign of the importance you place on cleanliness and hygiene.
The latest window cleaning technology
Our specialist window cleaning teams use the latest techniques and technologies to work on some of the country’s most difficult and demanding buildings. Our teams of highly trained window cleaners use a variety of solutions to access all types of buildings. These include:
- cradle-based access equipment,
- mobile alloy towers, and
- mobile elevating working platforms.
We also regularly update our reach and wash systems with the latest innovations on the market, ensuring you receive the best customer service possible. All our vehicles are equipped with vehicle tracking devices equipped with portable satellite navigation units to ensure efficient movement from one location to the next.
Health, safety and accreditations
All tasks undertaken will be certainly carry out safely, ensuring that risk assessments and any necessary statutory data is up to date and accurate.
All our window cleaners are also train in current best practice window cleaning methods. And even more they wear distinctive uniforms, clearly displaying the company logo for identification purposes. They also wear OCS identification badges at all times, clearly identifying who they are.
Why choose us for window cleaning?
- Our window cleaning teams are continuously train in health and safety when working at height.And their competencies are test regularly to national, trade organisation and company levels.
- We also have adopt the latest health and safety systems using handheld technologies. Through pre-programmed health and safety practices which must also be electronically acknowledge and sign off by our window cleaning teams.
- Above all these handheld technologies improve operational efficiency and real-time reporting, reducing the need for administration and paperwork.